: Andria W. LinwoodAge
: Twenty FourGender
: Hardworking and possessed of a slightly above-average intelligence, 'Andi' is surprisingly easygoing and casual in her 'off duty' demeanor. Prone to bouts of long contemplation, she can find herself sometimes rattled when interrupted; getting her into trouble in those moments. Working as a waitress for the last two years has made her well familiar with most of Port Crescendo's residents and she finds it easy to chat with almost anyone. When surrounded by familiar faces, she can tend to crave the 'spotlight' and can, from time-to-time, act out against her better judgement. Not one to be deterred by inconveniences or failure, Andi prizes the idea of 'learning from one's mistakes'.Occupation
• Reading people.
• Surprisingly strong.
• Quick witted.Weapon Type
. Baseball Bat
• Moved to Port Crescendo from a larger city in 2000. She was 14 at the time.
• Playing baseball is her favorite pastime, though she doesn't watch professional games.
• Dropped out of Port Crescendo Community College in late 2008. Took a job from family friend Butch almost immediately afterwards.
• Still lives with her parents.
• Disorganized in her personal life, despite how people tend to perceive her.